The following represents the curriculum and schedule for Political Education and Community Organizing sessions and classes. They are cyclical and consist of 10-12 sessions, interspersed with guest lecturers and events.
- Organizing to Stop Police Brutality and Terror
- The Philosophy and Platform of the New Afrikan Independence Party
- The Historical development of U. S. political economy
- Electoral Politics and Black/New Afrikan Liberation
- From Slave Revolts to the Anti-Lynching Movement
- From Black Migrations to Robert F. Williams
- From Rosa Parks to SNCC
- From Malcolm X to George Jackson
- Allies, Comrades and Supporters
- International Movements and Connections
Sessions should be between 2-3 hours. Specific dates and times should depend on the availability of space and resources in your area.
For specific content, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL POWER TO THE PEOPLE! EDUCATE TO LIBERATE!