New Afrikan Independence Party
MEMBERSHIP CODE OF CONDUCT
- Listen attentively to the people. There is no change without them.
- Be courteous and respectful, especially to the youth and elders.
- Protect and defend one another and your communities.
- Don’t make promises that you can’t keep. Your word is bond.
- Be honest. Do not lie, cheat or steal from the people.
- Party members must study and learn the NAIP philosophy and platform.
- Depending on their schedule and availability, all Party members must participate in Political Education (P.E) and Community Organizing (C.O.) classes.
- Learn and practice ‘criticism/self-criticism’.
- Follow your national and local leadership. Focus on principle, not personality.
- Do not use drugs, alcohol and/or intoxicants while representing the NAIP or doing Party work.
- Work hard to get things done. Talk is cheap.
- Develop and maintain a moral compass in all that you do.
National Executive Committee
January 7, 2017