New Afrikan Independence Party
MEMBERSHIP CODE OF CONDUCT
- Listen attentively to the people. There is no change without them.
- Be courteous and respectful, especially to the youth and elders.
- Protect and defend one another and your communities.
- Don’t make promises that you can’t keep. Your word is bond.
- Be honest. Do not lie, cheat or steal from the people.
- Party members must study and learn the NAIP philosophy and platform.
- Depending on their schedule and availability, all Party members must participate in Political Education (P.E) and Community Organizing (C.O.) classes.
- Learn and practice ‘criticism/self-criticism’.
- Follow your national and local leadership. Focus on principle, not personality.
- Do not use drugs, alcohol and/or intoxicants while representing the NAIP or doing Party work.
- Work hard to get things done. Talk is cheap.
- Develop and maintain a moral compass in all that you do.
National Executive Committee
January 7, 2017
Are you ready for an independent Black political party (Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Chicago, LA, NY, Dallas, Cleveland, Atlanta etc.) ????
Political Education and Community Organizing in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
POLITICAL EDUCATION & COMMUNITY ORGANIZING SESSIONS FOR JANUARY, 2015
The following represents the curriculum and schedule for Political Education and Community Organizing sessions and classes. They are cyclical and consist of 10-12 sessions, interspersed with guest lecturers and events.
- Organizing to Stop Police Brutality and Terror
- The Philosophy and Platform of the New Afrikan Independence Party
- The Historical development of U. S. political economy
- Electoral Politics and Black/New Afrikan Liberation
- From Slave Revolts to the Anti-Lynching Movement
- From Black Migrations to Robert F. Williams
- From Rosa Parks to SNCC
- From Malcolm X to George Jackson
- Allies, Comrades and Supporters
- International Movements and Connections
Sessions should be between 2-3 hours. Specific dates and times should depend on the availability of space and resources in your area.
For specific content, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL POWER TO THE PEOPLE! EDUCATE TO LIBERATE!
Shout-out to all those who were able to attend and participate in this past weekends’ (December 6, 2014) meeting. We were able to successfully complete over 90% of agenda items. Part of that agenda included the selection of leadership empowered with the responsibility to serve the people and move our party forward. We have filled the following positions:
Minister of Community Defense
Minister of Social Justice
Minister of Education
All Power to The People!!!
Due to a technical snafu, the call-in number for the monthly conference call was changed.
The new call-in number is (641) 715-3395
The access code is still 838838#
The monthly conference call has been rescheduled for Tuesday, July 29.
Time: 6pm-7pm( eastern standard time).
All Power to The People!